Lawn Care Services in Somersworth, NH 03878
- Lawn Care in Somersworth
- Lawn Maintenance in Somersworth
Lawn & Garden Services For Somersworth, NH And The Surrounding Areas
It is my pleasure to provide you with top notch personalized service for your lawn and garden in Somersworth.
Some contractorsre is truly my passion may think only about the number of lawns that can be cut in one day, often resulting in substandard care. Here’s where I believe my company stands out from the others.
Garden care is truly my passion in life. My focus is on keeping your plants healthy and beautiful! I have spent a lifetime learning and caring for gardens.
For me, each flower bud that blooms and every blade of grass is special and each is treated with TLC! I pay attention to detail, inspecting for plant disease, harmful bugs or other potential problems that can devastate your garden. I take the time to give you a complete analysis of your garden as well as tips on best practice.
As a landscape designer, I can provide you with ideas on enhancing the look of your garden or for those who want a complete overhaul, I can provide a custom landscape design. We We work in Somersworth, New Hampshire and all surrounding areas.
I look forward to sharing with you my knowledge, passion and love for gardens. Call us now!
March 1: Pre-emergent treatment - kills weeds before sprouting.
March 1 - April 15: Although we can do cleanup and mulch any time of the year, we recommend starting early before weeds start to grow.
April 1 - November 6: We offer weekly lawn mowing between April 1st and November 6th. We may add an additional mowing visit if grass continues to grow after November 6th.
April 15 - May 15: Treatments: fertilizing, aerations and dethatching.
April 15 - May 30: Prepare flower beds - good time to plant flowers.
September 15 - October 15: This is the ideal time to perform our Core Aeration and Over-seeding
Detaching – Fertilizing
Free Landscape Consultation
- Clearing leaves, debris, sticks.
- Edging of beds
- Trim perennials and liriope plants. Remove any dead growth on the plants
- We will dispose of all debris off-site.
- Enhance the beauty of your garden while retaining moisture in the soil, prevent erosion, and help reduce weed growth.
- We provide double-shredded hardwood mulch approximately 2.5” – 3”
- Mulch installation is performed from the middle of February to the end of April but can be ordered for any time of the year.
Flower Bed Care and regular landscape bed maintenance
- Trimming of ornamental shrubs
- Trimming overgrown ground cover
- Weeding of mulched areas
- Cutback of dead perennials
A weekly weeding is available for those who wish to keep their property completely weed free.
Lawn Care Treatments
- Early Spring weed control – pre-emergent for crabgrass.
- Late Spring weed control and fertilizer for dandelions, clover, black medic, etc. Fertilizer is used for color and growth.
- Early Summer Application – slow release fertilizer that treat for broadleaf weeks.
- Early Fall Application – slow release fertilizer and broadleaf week control treatment. Fertilizer thickens the grass, encourages new root growth and controls weeds from germinating.
- Late Fall/Winter Application – provide fall feeding (high potassium) for turf and encourage new root development. Helps turf more resistant to disease and drought.
- Core aeration and over-seeding – remove ½” wide and 2” – 3” deep cores of soil from the lawn. This process improves the health of the existing grass. It allows water and nutrients to more easily infiltrate the soil where they help the grass to grow and stay healthy. At this time seeding is done to thicken the grass.
Best Service in Somersworth, Call Us Now!
More companies in Somersworth:
433 Old Rochester Road, Somersworth, NH, 03878
Simply Green Hydroseed, A Messier Company, Llc
215 Maine Street, Somersworth, NH, 03878
Crouse's Creative Lawncare
23 Buffumsville Road, Somersworth, NH, 03878
Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
Call For Lawn Care Services in Somersworth:
Ornamental Grasses Care,
In My Area,
Near My Location
How to Choose the Best Lawn Services in Somersworth
If you are looking for the best lawn care services in Somersworth, then you should know how to identify the right company for your requirements. Some companies specialize in residential or commercial work, whereas others offer maintenance for residential and commercial properties. If you're in the market for one of these companies, the first thing you have to determine is which type of work you require.
Whether you are planning to get a lawn service in Somersworth for your residence or an exterior work such as leaf trimming, we have tips that can help you find the best provider. First thing to consider when you're going for a commercial or residential contractor is the type of work you need. For example, for residential property you might want to get services such as snow removal, and landscape. When it comes to commercial property, you might want to choose a company specializing in commercial properties. You would also be interested in epoxy coating, driveways, and parking lots.
In addition to choosing the type of service providers, you have to figure out how much money you can spend. Many services are available for less than five hundred dollars. If you have more money to spend, you can choose to get a commercial service provider to get anything from first-time maintenance, lawn care, and maintenance services to extensive maintenance and repair for commercial and residential properties. Find out how much labor is involved in their service by talking to past clients or checking reviews of the company.
The next thing you have to check is if your provider has good quality products. Some companies claim to have the best equipment while some do not. If you're paying for the services of a company that uses a lot of high-quality equipment, make sure that the products you use will last for a long time. Also, make sure the quality of products is equal to the service providers' claims. One company might use only top-quality products, while another might use inferior products that would not last for long.
Some companies might offer free consultations and advice, while others might not. Be cautious when you're choosing whether to get a consultation or not. Many homeowners want to know about the best products, so the consultation is needed to make sure the business provides use only top-notch products. Make sure you read the offers thoroughly before making a decision.
Aside from knowing what to look for in your provider, you also have to consider the reputation of the company. Reputation has a great impact on the services the company provides. You should investigate the company's track record for support as well as complaints before deciding on which one to choose.
Before hiring any company, make sure you check the working hours and the number of employees available. It is also important to verify that they will meet your budget, which is usually their standard. Remember that it takes time to maintain a good lawn, so getting a company that can offer a professional service is always a good choice.
It is important to keep in mind that lawn maintenance in Somersworth requires time and money. Hence, you should consider the additional costs to include business expenses in your budget. No matter which service provider you choose, make sure you have everything checked before you sign the contract.